• 9 guests
• 4 bedrooms
• 5 bathrooms
Entering the house you are struck by the ingenuity of design. The large sofas provide a comfortable area to gather and enjoy the wonderful sea view or a movie night on the 55” Smart TV and the patio doors exit directly onto the deck and pool area. A sleek kitchen offers all the facilities required to rustle up some tasty meals and the breakfast bar with its 6 stools, are a great place for casual breakfasts or social cooking over a chilled glass of wine. An indoor dining area for 8 guests can also be found next to the kitchen. The ground floor features a double bedroom (1,50 x 2,00) , 42 ” smart TV and access via patio doors onto the veranda and outdoor area. The ensuite bathroom has a shower cubicle with a rainshower. A separate bathroom, conveniently placed for communal use, can also be found on this level.
Open slatted wooden stairs lead to the first floor, illuminated with light entering from the glass paneled wall and open corridor with glass balustrade allowing views to the living space below. The first floor features 3 ensuite bedrooms. The first bedroom has 2 single beds ( 0,90 x 2,00) which can be made into a queen , 42″ smart TV and a modern ensuite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle featuring a rainshower with views over the local area and sea. The second bedroom is a generous size with a Queen size bed ( 1,80 x 2,00) , 42″ smart TV , again with ensuite bathroom which has a large shower cubicle with a rainshower and the unique feature of slatted windows so you can make the most of the views even while taking a shower! The final bedroom on the first floor has 2 single beds ( 0,90 x 2,00) which can be made into a queen, 42″ smart TV , and a modern ensuite bathroom with a shower cubicle featuring a rainshower.
Following the open tread staircase to the lower level leads to the playroom. The large room features a sofa for 4, 55” Smart TV, Playstation, as well as a desk where you can answer any email you may have while away.
The outdoor area of Villa Ostria is spacious and offers panoramic sea views and a beautiful sunset to be enjoyed from one of the following areas:
– A pool deck located directly beyond the main living room with an outdoor sofa and armchairs that can seat 5 people for poolside relaxation and the perfect position to watch the sun sink into the blue Cretan sea.This unique pool design wraps around the villa, with a sense of waterfront living. The pool can also be heated with an additional daily charge.
– 8 Sunbeds and 2 umbrellas line the pool so you can soak up the warmth of the sun, while the poolside shower will cool you off!
– The charcoal barbecue area with sink and dining table for 8 under the pergola is the perfect base for sociable mealtimes and al fresco dining (charcoal is not provided).
– A grassed lawn around frames the poolside for a game of bat and ball or for little ones to stretch their legs
– Parking is available for 2 cars