• 9 guests
• 4 bedrooms
• 4.5 bathrooms
Entering the house you are struck by the ingenuity of design. Every detail is used to create a sense of space and simplicity, from the 6 meter wide sliding doors, to the open tread staircase. Clean lines, calming tones and wood invite you into the large open plan living space. The large sofas provide a comfortable area to gather and enjoy the view or a movie night on the 55” Smart TV and the patio doors exit directly onto the deck and pool area. A sleek kitchen offers all the facilities required to rustle up some tasty meals and the breakfast bar with its 6 stools, are a great place for casual breakfasts or social cooking over a chilled glass of wine. An indoor dining area for 8 guests can also be found next to the kitchen. The ground floor of the main house is home to the first bedroom in this building, featuring a double bed (1,50 x 2,00) , 42″ smart TV and access via patio doors onto the veranda with outdoor dining area. The ensuite bathroom has a shower cubicle with a rainshower. A separate WC, conveniently placed for communal use, can also be found on this level.
Open slatted wooden stairs lead to the first floor, illuminated with light entering from the glass paneled wall and open corridor with glass balustrade allowing views to the living space below. The first floor features 2 ensuite bedrooms. The first bedroom has 2 single beds (0,90 x 2,00) which can be made into a queen and a modern ensuite bathroom with a shower cubicle featuring a rainshower and 42” smart TV. The second bedroom is a generous size with a Queen size bed (1,80 x 2,00) and 42″ smart TV. The ensuite bathroom has a large shower cubicle with a rainshower and the unique feature of slatted windows so you can make the most of the views even while taking a shower!
The annex studio apartment is reached via an external door on the ground floor, directly opposite the main villa entrance. Entering the apartment, the open plan space offers a lot of light through its large patio doors that open directly onto the garden and poolside area. Two single beds (0,90×2,00) can be made into a Queen and a 3 seater sofa offers a place to relax, enjoy the view or some quiet TV time on the 43” Smart TV. If necessary the sofa can be made into a sofa bed to sleep one extra person, offering a private space for up to 3 guests in total. The ensuite bathroom has a shower cubicle with a rain shower and a small kitchenette provides facilities to rustle up a light breakfast or snack and a private coffee in the morning.
The outdoor area of Villa Avra is spacious and offers panoramic sea views and a beautiful sunset to be enjoyed from one of the following areas:
– A pool deck located directly beyond the main living room with an outdoor sofa and armchairs that can seat 5 people for poolside relaxation and the perfect position to watch the sun sink into the blue Cretan sea. This unique pool design wraps around the villa, with a sense of waterfront living. The pool can also be heated with an additional daily charge.
– 8 Sunbeds and 2 umbrellas line the pool so you can soak up the warmth of the sun, while the poolside shower will cool you off!
– The charcoal barbecue area with sink and dining table for 8 under the pergola is the perfect base for sociable mealtimes and al fresco dining (charcoal is not provided).
– A grassed lawn around frames the poolside for a game of bat and ball or for little ones to stretch their legs
– Parking is available for 2 cars at the side of the house.